We do FDA Gaskets, Hoses, and O Rings
The Pharmaceutical Industry has to constantly to look after foreign material contamination with stringent quality prerequisites. During drug manufacturing, mixing, bottling, and packaging operations, FDA grade rubber parts like seals, gaskets, o rings and tubing are ubiquitous (elastomers like Silicone, Latex, EPDM, Neoprene etc). At American Rubber Corp, we have stringent manufacturing and quality control processes to manufacture these rubber components.
Every part for healthcare and pharmaceutical industry goes through multiple quality cycles through automated and manual quality gates to achieve highest degree of perfection and conforms to FDA as well as NSF standards. To just name a few, we can manufacture following rubber components in FDA approved rubber elastomers to suite your applications and needs.
- Hatch and Door Gaskets
- Sliced/vulcanized and molded O-Rings
- Encapsulated O-Rings, Solid and Hollow O-Rings
- Rubber & Fabric reinforced Diaphragms
- Expansion Joints
- Notch Filter, Envelope, Door Gasket
- Inflatable Seals
- Oil Seals
- Flexible Bellows
- Transparent & Colored silicone tubing
- Liquid dispensers and tips
- Tank Lid Seals
- Inflatable Seals
- Storage Bins liners
- Rubber bonded sieves for bulk powders and API handling e.g. Silicone Sieves Seal for powder transfer applications
- Screening equipment seals
- UV resistant rubber parts & Wiper Seals
- FDA grade Silicone rubber tips, plugs, caps, spacers, hooks, molds, tray liners
Our rubber parts (Gaskets, Seals, O rings etc) meets FDA, 3A standards and 1935/2004 EU directive and provides reliable operations under extreme low and high temperature while being resistant to solvents, corrosion and inert to gases and powder as well as liquid active ingredients
Please Contact Us to know more about our rubber product offerings and manufacturing capability that is streamlined for agility and perfected for various industry standards compliance.